Self Cleaning Humidifier
A hands-off approach to better air quality.
Each Humidifall self cleaning humidifier contains an extensive automatic cleaning system, eliminating the need for harmful chemicals for cleaning or water treatment. The system solves all of the common problems common in other water features, such as mineral deposits, algae, mold, germs, and viruses like Legionaire’s disease. Using a special filter, an advanced ultraviolet sterilization sub-system, and daily fresh water exchange (which uses less that a single toilet flush), maintenance is normally required only once per year. Because owners (or HVAC contractors) simply replace a filter and a UV lamp, Humidifalls have an average annual service and parts cost of less than $400. It is simple enough to do yourself.
Why choose a Humidifall?
- The only integrated WaterWall humidification system on the market (U.S. Patent #6024292)
- Replaceable WaterWall panels that accommodate and interior decor
- Removable frame design makes it easy to change the look of an existing Humidifall
- Self-cleaning design using water sterilization to kill viruses, germs, mold and bacteria eliminating the need for costly maintenance and expensive water treatment chemicals
- Fully adjustable humidistat, which makes it a fully functioning humidifier
- Numerous built-in safety systems that can automatically shut off the system if any problem occurs
Just look at everything you get with a Humidifall. We offer more features than the competition, we offered it first, and we offer it at NO EXTRA CHARGE. All these great features are standard with each and every Humidifall WaterWall we sell.
WaterWall Comparison / Features
- Humidifies Any Size Residence to 40% Humidity
- Automatic Controls & Humidistat Simplifies Operation
- Purifies the Air, Destroys Bacteria with UV Light
- Self-Cleans, Eliminates Most Maintenance
- Sensors Control Auto-Fill and Prevent Leaks
- Integrated Recessed Accent Lighting
- Replaceable Panels for Any Decor